An interview with our SEO account manager – Andres (Andy) Cambron
1. Q: How long have you worked at FutureRanking.com?
A: Since March 2010, nearly a year and a half.
2. Q: What’s your favorite aspect about working at FutureRanking.com?
A: Having the opportunity to meet new people everyday, from all over, through my work. I like knowing I’m passing on information that helps people.
3. Q: What do you hope to accomplish in your work?
A: I try and provide the best possible knowledge and services to our clients to help them with their business ventures.
4. Q: What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
A: I like to barbeque with friends, spend time with my family in Eastern Washington and go fishing whenever possible.
5. Q: What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this season?
A: I’m excited to visit my family over Christmas and hang out with my younger cousins, I’m thankful for anytime I can spend with them since they live in Eastern Washington.
For more information about FutureRanking.com, be sure to check out our networks,
Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/FutureRankingSeattle
Twitter Page – https://twitter.com/FutureRanking